MasonicMan Past Master Stainless Steel Ring
- DETAILS - Here at MasonicMan, we spent a long time developing this range and making the details amazing. This Past Master ring features the square, compass, sun and quadrant on the front. The symbol is sat against a black backing to give a contrast. You will find the lighting to change the way the ring looks as it bounces off, leaving a really unique touch.
- Triple Sided - One side of the ring features a Gavel, whilst the other features a Master's hat
- 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel - These rings are built to last, using a surgical grade of stainless steel, this is not your average ring.
- GIFT POUCH - The ring will come in a MasonicMan velvet pouch. This is great for giving as a gift or just somewhere to store the ring when you aren't wearing it
- Sizes - We happily exchange sizes if the ring doesn't fit. The wide part of the top of the ring measures 22mm across.