TemplarMan Knights Templar Seal Stainless Steel Ring
- KNIGHTS TEMPLAR SEAL - This design dates back to the 12th Century and is full of history
- LATIN - 'xpisti sigillum militum' engraving, meaning 'The Seal of a Soldier of Christ'
- 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel - These rings are built to last, using a surgical grade of stainless steel, this is not your average ring.
- GIFT POUCH - The ring will come in a MasonicMan velvet pouch. This is great for giving as a gift or just somewhere to store the ring when you aren't wearing it
- Sizes - We happily exchange sizes if the ring doesn't fit. The wide part of the top of the ring measures 22mm.