TemplarMan Knights Templar Seal Stainless Steel Ring
- KNIGHTS TEMPLAR SEAL - This design dates back to the 12th Century and is full of history
- LATIN - 'xpisti sigillum militum' engraving, meaning 'The Seal of a Soldier of Christ'
- 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel - These rings are built to last, using a surgical grade of stainless steel, this is not your average ring.
- GIFT POUCH - The ring will come in a MasonicMan velvet pouch. This is great for giving as a gift or just somewhere to store the ring when you aren't wearing it
- Sizes - We happily exchange sizes if the ring doesn't fit. The wide part of the top of the ring measures 22mm.
Where is my ring
Ordered it but never received it. Picture looks nice, though.