MasonicMan Square and Compass Stainless Steel Ring - (Gold Color)
- DETAILS - Here at MasonicMan, we spent a long time developing this range and making the details amazing. The raised Square and Compass sit on a black background to give a contrast. You will find the lighting to change the way the ring looks as it bounces off, leaving a really unique touch.
- Triple Sided - Both sides of the ring feature a smaller version of the top Square and Compass. The design is clear and really gives the impression of quality.
- 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel - These rings are built to last, using a surgical grade of stainless steel, this is not your average ring.
- GIFT POUCH - The ring will come in a MasonicMan velvet pouch. This is great for giving as a gift or just somewhere to store the ring when you aren't wearing it
- Sizes - We happily exchange sizes if the ring doesn't fit. The wide part of the top of the ring measures 22mm.
I like the ring except the face is too large.
I felt like people were staring at it because of how large the face is.
Handsome and bold statement
I have been very satisfied with this ring. It's a good value for an inexpensive ring. The S&C design is very clear and precise. I have received several compliments on the ring.
I was looking for a distinctive but inexpensive ring. Most of the inexpensive rings I looked at had a sloppy or ragged S&C. I chose this ring for the sharp and crisp S&C and the simple elegance. I am very pleased. I ordered on Monday and the ring arrived on Friday with free shipping. I am pleased with the quality and value.