How do you become a Freemason?
- Be a male Females are unable to become a Freemason
- Be over 21 (18 in some jurisdictions)
- Believe in a supreme being Any religion is okay, but you must believe in some sort of supreme being. Atheists cannot become Freemasons
So you meet all of these requirements? Read on
First make contact with a Freemason or the Lodge -
- Do you know anyone who is a Freemason ? “To Be One Ask One” If you know someone who is a Freemason, you can reach out to them and express interest in applying to become one. You can look for signs to tell if someone you know is a Freemason. For example, do they have a Masonic ring or a car decal?
- Find your nearest Grand Lodge and find information about the Lodges. You will need to express interest that you are wanting to be a Freemason. The person speaking to you will first try to determine whether or not you are joining for the right reasons.
Some common questions
Have anymore myths you would like to share? Comment below
Thanks for reading Myths About Freemasons. For more information on Freemasonry subscribe to our website!